Rebuilding Soraya Station: A Journey into Sumatra Conservation

I have spent more than a decade helping conduct in situ conservation projects for the Rare Species Fund (RSF) across the world. Collectively, I’ve spent more than a year in the field in both Africa and Asia, delivering equipment and collaborating with grass-roots conservation groups in biological hotspots, to help protect some of the world’s most recognizable endangered species and the environments they inhabit. While I am proud of the work being done by all our conservation partners, I was in awe with the sheer scale, effectiveness and dedication I witnessed during a recent trip to the Leuser ecosystem in Sumatra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doc Bhagavan Antle’s Contribution to The Myrtle Beach Safari

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour

The Myrtle Beach Safari is A Place to Be