Safari Tours: An Experience that Will Change Your Life


The sun was shining bright and I, Doc Antle, could feel it burning on my shoulders, even though it was still pretty early. With camera safe on my lap, I was eagerly waiting to sight a leopard. Hours passed by as I patiently waited. The temperature inside the jeep was slowly getting warmer and warmer, but I was still hopeful. A few more hours passed by and as I was started by jeep, feeling disappointed, some 100 meters ahead of me, I spot the majestic beast basking under the sun on a rock. This was one of my fondest memories of the time when I was young and spent my holidays going on jungle safaris across the world.

To know more visit: https://tigerspreservationstation.wordpress.com/2018/06/05/safari-tours-an-experience-that-will-change-your-life/#more-46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doc Bhagavan Antle’s Contribution to The Myrtle Beach Safari

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour

The Myrtle Beach Safari is A Place to Be