Jungle Safari: a Life-changing Experience

 
Ever since I, Doc Antle, was young, I had a strong affinity towards the wild. As I grew up, I made it my mission to protect those who cannot protect themselves. With a lot of hard work and dedication, I finally managed to establish T.I.G.E.R.S back in 1983 and that was the best decision of my life. The fabulous Myrtle beach safari reviews that I get to hear from people reinstate faith in me and encourages me to go on moving forward. 
As a kid, I remember my parents taking me for jungle safaris. It used to be a family ritual and we would plan a safari at least once every year. Since then I knew that the lush green, open stretches of land with rare and exotic animals was my calling. You can also credit my wild childhood in a cattle ranch in Arizona for the deep, strong connection that I share with the animals.  

To know more visit: http://www.bhagavanantle.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doc Bhagavan Antle’s Contribution to The Myrtle Beach Safari

A Thriving Example of Ideal Animal Preservation at Myrtle Beach

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour