Experience Ideal Animal Preservation at the T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation


Do animals really need our protection and care? Should we really pay attention to their declining numbers? If you find yourself asking these questions, let me tell you that the common answer to both is a resounding yes. Wild animals, who have been hunted down for ages unfortunately do need our protection against extinction and endangerment. That is why every human being should express concern regarding animal preservation.

Hello readers, myself Doc Bhagavan Antle. I am a passionate wildlife conservationist who has spend most of his life loving and caring for some of the most amazing animals. The culmination of my work can best be described today, in form of the Myrtle Beach Safari and the T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation. These are two preservation where we keep hundreds of extremely rare animals. What we do here is open for all to see, if you would care to visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doc Bhagavan Antle’s Contribution to The Myrtle Beach Safari

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour

The Myrtle Beach Safari is A Place to Be