My Visit to The Famous Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo

My Visit to The Famous Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo


Since long I was stuck in my thoughts about visiting the Myrtle Beach Safari but I wasn’t sure about it. One thing clouded my mind - it is a zoo, and there are plenty of those around me. Why would I spend extra money to go to a place similar to the one in my neighborhood? Well, I went there anyway, and I was wrong! The Myrtle Beach Safari is unlike any other zoo I had ever been to.


For more information please visit: https://doc-antle-safari-tales-and-tips.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-visit-to-famous-myrtle-beach-safari.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doc Bhagavan Antle’s Contribution to The Myrtle Beach Safari

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour

The Myrtle Beach Safari is A Place to Be