Wildlife Tales

Wildlife Tales


I am the founder and director of the Institute for Greatly Endangered and Rare Species (T.I.G.E.R.S), a world renowned wildlife preserve located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA. I have great love for wild and exotic animals and my soul aim is to work towards their conservation.As a young man I had the opportunity to travel and explore the world and spend a significant amount of time in Asia where I received a doctorate degree in medicine. I have worked for thousands of animals and have traveled the globe promoting education and conservation of some of our planet’s rarest and most endangered species.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doc Bhagavan Antle’s Contribution to The Myrtle Beach Safari

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour

The Myrtle Beach Safari is A Place to Be